10 Quick Tips about Shower
Everyone wants a hassle-free and relaxing shower. Every individual wants to hear suggestion which will let them enjoy a perfect bath. A shower should be taken while keeping in mind the needs of your hair and skin. These tips mentioned below will not only let you enjoy a luxurious bath but will also introduce you to shower kits which will make your bath a memorable one.
- Dry brushing before the bath is necessary to remove dead skin from your body to reveal glowing skin. Brushing also affects the circulation of lymphatic fluids, which removes toxins from cells, in a positive way. Move your brush upwards from your feet towards the direction of your heart. Keep doing this process for three to five minutes. Lu La Bath Brush Set comes with twenty-three inches long handle which can be adjusted to three different angles which make it easy for you to scrub your back. It comes with five different interchangeable heads, so you can use the brush which is suitable for your needs.
- The biggest hazard a person can face is slipping in the bathroom. Your whole bathroom can get wet while you are taking a shower, increasing the chances of your slipping. A shower enclosure will keep the water inside and won’t let your bathroom get wet. You don’t need to worry about slippery floors. You can try Kohler shower enclosures which fulfill their purpose for an extended period of time because of their durability.
- Make sure that your hair is tangle-free before taking a shower. Brush your hair before taking a shower as wet hair easily gets tangled, and it increases the effect of conditioner on your hair. Brushing your wet hair after taking a shower will only increase the breakage and hair fall. Keeping your hair tangle-free before shower will benefit your hair.
- For proper rinsing, hand-held showerheads are perfect choice. These showerheads will reduce your mobility with their long hose. Moreover, these shower heads will reduce the wastage, so you don’t have to get worried about being a burden on the environment. Aqua Bliss Refresh Shower Head is the best example of the hand-held showerhead. It also comes with options for a massage which will help you relieving stress and refreshing your tired body.
- Keeping your water temperature in check is crucial. You should prefer lukewarm water for cleaning your body instead of hot water as it dries your skin which is not healthy. A perfect shower head that will keep the water temperature in check is DreamSpa All Chrome Water Temperature Controlled Color Changing 5-Setting LED Shower-Head. The color of the LED changes according to the temperature of water. If the water gets too hot, this showerhead will warn you, so your skin does not get damaged.
- Avoid using a loofah for cleaning purposes as it is harmful to you. A wet loofah becomes home for bacteria, mold, and yeast which is harmful to your health. It might damage your skin and may cause various skin diseases.
- Keeping your skin moisturized is important. After a shower, pat your body with a towel instead of rubbing it and apply a moisturizing product such as lotion or oil immediately to prevent your skin from losing moisture.
- For shiny hair, use cold water for rinsing. Cold water seals the cuticle so hair can retain their l moisturizers provided by nature. Hot water will only dry your hair which will make them rough and dull.
- Shower seats provide an opportunity to seniors, who cannot stand for a long time, to enjoy their bath. These seats make it easier for seniors to take a shower. Moen DN7110 Teak Folding Shower Seat goes, comes with a comfortable wooden seat. Its fold-up design makes it take less space in the shower area.
- Try to spend only five or ten minutes during the shower, so your skin does not lose essential oils. Short showers are essential for keeping your skin hydrated.
A relaxing shower is what everyone needs after a hectic day. These tips will not only remove stress from your body but will also keep your skin and hair healthy.